• 8 1/3-inch-thick rounds red onion (leeks or scallions can also be used)
• 8 large shiitake mushrooms, stemmed
• 8 red radishes, trimmed, halved (Hakurei turnips can be substituted)
• 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise (or 1 large bok choy)
• 1 large bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 8 strips (or a few small peppers)
• 1 1/4 cups Mango-Sesame Dressing, divided
• 6 boneless chicken breast halves with skin (any chicken piece can be used)
• Nonstick vegetable oil spray or olive oil
Arrange all vegetables on large rimmed baking sheet. Brush vegetables lightly on both sides with 1/3 cup Mango-Sesame Dressing; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange chicken on sheet of foil. Brush both sides of chicken with 1/3 cup dressing, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
DO AHEAD: Vegetables and chicken can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
Coat grill rack generously with nonstick spray and prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill vegetables until just tender, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes for onion rounds and 4 minutes for mushrooms, radishes, bok choy, and pepper strips. Return all vegetables to same baking sheet.
Grill chicken until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to cutting board. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes. Cool 2 chicken breasts; wrap and chill for Asian Chicken-Noodle Salad.
Arrange remaining 4 chicken breasts and vegetables on platter. Serve with remaining dressing.
• 3/4 cup vegetable oil
• 3/4 cup Major Grey’s mango chutney
• 6 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
• 3 large garlic cloves, peeled
• 6 3/4 teaspoons soy sauce
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
Combine all ingredients in blender. Cover tightly; blend until dressing is smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 week ahead. Cover and chill.